Please read the following pointers to ensure that everything is done correctly.
If you’re still unsure – ask us.
- Use your timesheets to complete this form.
- Please submit on the 20th of each month for all tutoring done between the 21st of last month and the
20th of this month . Pet sitters need not hand in anything – payments are based on booking records.
- A separate form is needed for each one of your students, please
- There is no need to upload or send actual timesheets. You do, however, have the responsibility to keep them safe as we reserve the right to request them. Always make sure your timesheets are signed and up to date.
- Your submission is not complete without feedback – please complete the section at the bottom of the page.
- Where you need to fill in numbers, please don’t use any words or old-school fractions, and don’t use any units. Example: If you worked 3 and a half hours, simply write 3.5. Not 3-and-a-half hours or 3 ½ or three-and- a-half. If you drove 12.5km, write 12.5. Not 12 and a half. Not 12.5km. Simply the number – 12.5
- All times are to be rounded off to the nearest half an hour.
- Should you hand in on time, you can expect payment on the last calendar day of the month.