Pet Sitters and House Sitting Services
StudentCo offers pet sitting services across Gauteng. Each and every pet sitter on our team has been approved through our rigorous selection process. This includes an in-depth test about recognising veterinary emergencies and proper pet sitting procedure. A 100% free meet-and-greet is always arranged for you - and your pets! - to meet a possible sitter and openly discuss your needs and expectations. You can then decide if you would like to make a booking, or perhaps meet another sitter – at no extra cost.
All of our services include:
- A FREE meeting with a suitable pet sitter
- A FREE pet parent instruction sheet to record your pets' unique care instructions
- Lots of love and attention
- Dedicated support from the StudentCo admin team
- Completion of basic household and garden chores
- Daily doggie walks
- Feeding and regular changing of water, as per your needs
- Regular cleaning of litter boxes, tanks, cages, etc.
- Detailed daily updates and pictures of your pets
- Location records to verify time spent with your pets
- A once-daily visit for pets who are used to spending time alone, but need a bit of love and feeding - one full hour spent with your pets each day.
- A twice-daily visit for those pets who need a little bit more human-contact - two full hours are spent with your pets each day
- A live-in service for pets used to LOTS of attention. Your sitter spends evenings and mornings at your home, sleeping over every night and coming and going during the day
We do our very best to match you with a sitter who lives within a 10km radius of your home. Where this is not possible, please note that a fuel charge will apply. This will, of course, be clearly indicated on your quotation. For more info, please refer to our FAQ's.